My First Day of School – An Unforgettable Day in My Life


My First Day of School Sri Chaitanya Techno School Mahalakshmi Layout


MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

My First Day at School – A Memorable Experience at Sri Chaitanya Techno School

Starting school is one of the most special moments in every child’s life. It is a day filled with excitement, happiness, curiosity, and sometimes even a little nervousness. For me, my first day at Sri Chaitanya Techno School was a beautiful and unforgettable experience that I will always remember. My name is Abhinav, and today I want to share the story of my first day at school. It was a day full of new experiences, smiling faces, and happy memories.

A Beautiful Morning

The day started very early in the morning. I woke up with a big smile on my face because I knew it was my first day of school. I had been waiting for this day for many weeks. My parents were also very excited. My mother woke me up gently and said, “Good morning Abhinav, today is your first day at school.” I quickly got out of bed because I didn’t want to be late. The weather was pleasant, and everything felt special that morning.

Wearing My New School Uniform

One of the most exciting parts of the day was wearing my new school uniform. My parents helped me wear: My clean uniform, New shoes, Socks, School ID card. I looked very smart in my uniform. After getting ready, I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself. I smiled happily because I felt like a big student. My parents clicked many photos because they wanted to keep memories of my first day.

Packing My School Bag

My mother packed my school bag carefully. She kept: Books, Notebooks, Pencil box, Water bottle, Lunch box. My bag looked colorful and beautiful. I was very excited to carry it. Although the bag felt a little heavy, I proudly carried it myself.

Breakfast Time

Before leaving for school, my mother prepared my favorite breakfast. She told me that eating healthy food is important before school. My father reminded me to listen to my teachers and be kind to everyone. Their words made me feel confident.

Journey to School

Soon, it was time to leave for school. My parents took me to Sri Chaitanya Techno School. While traveling, I looked outside the window and imagined how my school would be. I was excited but also a little nervous. I kept asking my parents many questions like:
  • Will I make new friends?
  • Will my teacher be kind?
  • Will I enjoy my classes?
My parents smiled and encouraged me.

First Look at My School

When I reached school, I saw a big and beautiful school building. The school looked clean, bright, and welcoming. There were many students wearing uniforms. Some students looked excited like me, while others looked nervous. Parents were helping their children. The school atmosphere was full of energy.

MY FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Meeting My Teachers

At the school entrance, teachers welcomed students warmly. My teacher smiled at me and said: “Welcome to school, Abhinav.” This made me feel comfortable. My teachers were kind, caring, and friendly. They helped new students feel relaxed.

My Classroom

When I entered my classroom, I felt very happy. The classroom was: Clean, Bright,  Colorful, Beautifully decorated. There were charts on the walls. There were small chairs and desks. Everything looked wonderful. I quickly found my seat.

Making New Friends

One of the best parts of my first day was meeting new friends. I introduced myself to other children. Soon we started talking and laughing. Some students were shy, but gradually everyone became comfortable. Making friends made me feel happy.

Learning New Things

Our teacher taught us many simple and interesting things. We learned: Alphabet letters, Numbers, Rhymes, Greetings, The teacher used fun methods to teach us.
Learning felt enjoyable.

Singing Rhymes

I loved the rhyme session. We sang many fun rhymes together. Everyone clapped hands and enjoyed singing. The classroom became full of laughter.

Play Time

Playtime was my favorite moment. We played games together. We shared toys. We laughed a lot. Playing helped us become better friends.

Lunch Break

During lunch break, I opened my lunch box. My mother had packed tasty food for me. I shared food with my friends. They also shared their lunch with me. It was fun.

School Activities

Teachers organized small activities to help students feel comfortable. These included: Drawing, Storytelling, Group activities, Fun games. These activities made school enjoyable.

What I Learned

On my first day, I learned many important lessons: Be friendly, Respect teachers, Share with friends, Learn happily, Be confident. These lessons are very valuable.

Returning Home

After school ended, my parents came to pick me up. I was excited to tell them everything. On the way home, I shared all my experiences. My parents were happy to hear my stories.

Sharing My Experience at Home

When I reached home, I told my family: About my teacher, My new friends, My classroom, My activities. Everyone listened happily.

Why My First Day Was Special

My first day at Sri Chaitanya Techno School will always remain special because: It gave me confidence, I made new friends, I learned new things, I enjoyed school life, It was the beginning of a beautiful journey.

Importance of School

School helps children: Gain knowledge, Build confidence, Develop discipline, Make friends, Create bright futures, Schools play an important role in shaping lives.

My Love for My School

I love Sri Chaitanya Techno School very much. I love my teachers. I love my friends. I enjoy learning every day. My school feels like a second home.

My first day at school was full of joy, excitement, and wonderful memories. I was nervous at first, but everything became beautiful because of my caring teachers, loving parents, and new friends. It was truly one of the happiest days of my life.Thank you! 🙏

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.